Wedgewood Golf Course is an 18 hole golf course featuring 2 putting greens, 1 driving range, 1 short game practice facility, pro shop, playground, picnic shelter, and 3 restrooms on the course.
Hours of Operation
Sunrise - Sunset
Tee Times Required on Weekends & Holidays. Weekday Tee Times Suggested:
- Clubhouse Summer Hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Clubhouse Winter Hours: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Cart & Green Fee for Cart Riders 49 & under: $25
- Green Fee for Walkers 49 & Under: $15
- Green Fee after 2 PM Twilight Fee: $20 Includes Cart
- Ages 10 & Under Free if walk or $12 if a cart rider
- Ages 11-15 $5 if walk or $17 if a cart rider
- 7 Days a Week: $20 (includes cart)
Monthly Pass: $65
Annual Plan: $1300 (Includes cart and green fee)
Husband & Wife Annual Plan: $2000 (Includes cart and green fee)
Youth Golf Clinics
All Month Long Sessions Held Wednesdays from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM for Ages 8-18!
- Session 1 Spring: April
- Session 2 Spring: May
- Session 1 Fall: September
- Session 2 Fall: October
City Residents: $40 (Monthly / Per session)
Non Residents: $60 (Monthly / Per session)
Register Online or at Recreation Park Center or Reid Street Center, Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
For more information call 252-399-2285.
Eastern NC Junior Golf League
Must register before May 1st in order to participate in the league and get Wedgewood practice benefits. Each participate will get a league shirt. Participants get to play free provided they walk and get two buckets of range balls once per day during the season.
Fee: $50 per participant
For more information contact Brady Pinner at Wedgewood Golf Course at 252-237-4761.