Community Risk Reduction Programs
All Community Education program request must be submitted in writing:
- “Get Alarmed” (Smoke Alarm or Battery Installation Program)
- Child Passenger Safety Seat Official Check Station
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Childcare Provider Training Workshop
- Life Safety Adventure House and Fire Station Tours
- Fire Engine Display
- Seniors Fire & Fall Prevention Workshop
- Youth Fire Setter Program
- General Fire Speaker
Due to Firefighters working a rotating schedule, and other events in the community we may be participating, we require a 14 business day notice. We want to accommodate your event as much as possible, but some dates may be unavailable due to departmental training.
Fire Safety for Kids!
Please visit www.sparky.org, my official website designed for kids and their families!!!
If you have kids between 8-14 years old and want to send them in the direction of a social networking sight WHICH IS SAFE AND MONITORED, check out Wilson City Rescue at Whyville.net! This is an interactive community for fire & life safety as well as many other life & health issues which face their age groups. A comfortable and inspirational place for your children to hang out! Check it out!