Police Hotlines

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To obtain a police or accident report or to report non emergency situations such as: theft, vandalism, lost property, go to

For crimes in progress, life-threatening situations, or motor vehicle accidents, please call 911!

For everything else, please call our Telephone Response Unit (TRU) at 252-399-2323.


Do you have information on a crime? No piece of information is too small. Every bit helps put the puzzle together. Because of this, we want to make sure citizens have a secure place to leave tips and information for us. All callers can choose to remain anonymous. It is not necessary to leave your contact information. However, to be considered for Crime Stoppers reward money, you must leave valid contact information.