How much did I save?
Enter your total electric consumption from your latest residential bill below
Electric Consumption (kWh)
Please enter a valid Electric Consumption value of 200 or greater. Your Electric Consumption is available on your most recent Wilson Utilities billing statement.
This calculator is for Residential Customers of Wilson Utilities
Total Electric Savings of Wilson Energy Customers since September 1, 2015:
Rate Decrease Information
- Press Release: Wilson Energy Tops $10 Million Savings in Residential Electric Costs (May 2016) (PDF)
- Press Release: Lower rates, more money in our community (Sept. 2015) (PDF)
- How Much You Can Save: Enter your monthly kWh into the savings calculator above to see exactly how much money you and your family can save.
- More Money Stays In Our Community: Lowering our electric rates will save Wilson Energy customers every month. On average, utility bills have decreased $62 per month since the electric rate decrease. That’s money that will stay in our community and help support local businesses.
- A Team Effort: Wilson leaders have spent years working to lower electric rates. The NCEMPA asset sale is the result of years of collaboration between by Wilson, NCEMPA and many other interested groups. It’s a great example of the private and public sectors working together toward a common goal.
Want to Save Even More? There are several steps you can take to further reduce your electric bill:
- Learn about our energy audit program by clicking here or by calling 252-399-2415.
- Learn about the Weatherization Assistance Program offered in our region by WAGES NC at http://wagesnc.org/programs/weatherization-haarp-program or by calling 919-734-1178 ext. 240.
- Learn about Wilson Energy’s voluntary load management program “Beat the Peak” where you can save $68 per year by clicking here or by calling 252-399-2415.
- For more energy-saving tips, click here.
- Click here to learn more about managing your utility bill.