Council makes appointments to boards
Friday, August 22, 2014
The Wilson City Council made the following appointments or reappointments to city boards and commissions during its Aug. 22, 2014, meeting:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Board: Reappointments: Paula Furiness and Claudia L. Duncan;
- Historic Preservation Commission: Appointment: Kathryn Gray; Reappointment: Wendy Ferguson, Leslie Kendall, Charlotte Turner;
- Human Relations Commission: Reappointment:Alma Ruth Perry-Battle, Wendy Ferguson, Larnell Thomas
- Appearance Commission: Appointment: Myra Artis; Reappointment: Martha A. Brice.
- Wilson Economic Development Commission: Appointment: Scott Evans
- Transportation Advisory Committee: Reappointment: Robert James, Elizabeth Reel, Mark Rosell, Alton C. Thompson
- Wilson Committee for People with Disabilities: Reappointment:Peggy Fredette
The City Council also thanked three people who have stepped down from city boards. They are Sandra Mae Hines, Rodney Denton and Charles Leon Wilson.