Help Your Neighbor
The State Climate Office of North Carolina announced this week that December 2010 had been the third coldest December since 1895. Only 1917 and 1989 had been colder on a statewide basis.
That means Wilson Energy’s “Help Your Neighbor” Fund is more in need of contributions than usual. The year-round fund is expected to be more critical than ever for low-income residents.
All Wilson Energy customers have the option of making a one-time or monthly contribution to the Help Your Neighbor fund. Contributions can be as little as one dollar.
One hundred percent of donations are used to assist local families.
The fund is administered by a Wilson Energy employee at the customer service center on Nash Street. People seeking assistance should contact Customer Service either in person or by calling 399-2200.To enroll in Help Your Neighbor, use the form below or call Customer Service at 252.399.2200.
Here’s How to Enroll:
- Complete the Help Your Neighbor Program Enrollment Form below.
- Click “Continue” and verify that your information is correct.
- Click “Send” to send us your information.
- Print out two copies of the Confirmation Page at the end and
- Retain one for your records AND EITHER
- Sign and Mail the other with to: City of Wilson, % Customer Service, PO Box 10, Wilson, NC 27894.
- Or Sign and Fax it to: 252.399.2314.
For more information, feel free to contact Customer Service at 252.399.2200. You may also contact us via fax at 252.399.2314 or mail inquiries to: City of Wilson, % Customer Service, PO Box 10, Wilson, NC 27894.
Printer Required: To complete the enrollment process, you will have to print out and mail or fax the final confirmation page. Make sure you are able to print to a printer before starting this process.
Help Your Neighbor Program Enrollment Form
* Required Fields