Bank Draft Enrollment
Save time in paying your utility bill by enrolling in the Wilson Energy's Automatic Bank Draft Program. You can have the amount you owe on your utility bill automatically taken out of your checking account - with plenty of notice before any money is withdrawn.
There's no more timesaving or convenient way to pay your bill. Here's how the Automatic Bank Draft Program works:
- Your bill will be due 18 days after it is billed, so you will have plenty of notice before your account is drafted.
- The first bill after you are setup on Automatic Bank Draft will be "Drafted."
Just check your next utility bill. If we're drafting your account, a message will be on the bill. If no message appears, we're still processing your request and you'll need to pay the bill as you normally would.
If you change banks, let us know. We'll need a voided check from you to continue the automatic payment service. If you have any questions about your bill, just give us a call at (252) 399-2170 or email the Billing Department at BankDraftForm@wilsonnc.org. We'll make sure your questions are answered before your account is drafted.
Here's How to Sign Up:
- Complete the Authorization Form below.
- Click "Continue" and verify that your information is correct.
- Click "Send" to send us your information.
- Print out the Confirmation Page at the end AND EITHER
- Fax it to: (252) 246-1127 OR
- Mail it to: Wilson Energy, % Billing Division, PO Box 10, Wilson, NC 27894.
- Mail or Fax a Voided Check for the bank account you would like drafted. PLEASE DO NOT SEND DEPOSIT SLIPS!
Printer Required: To complete the enrollment process, you will have to print out and mail or fax the final confirmation page. Make sure you are able to print to a printer before starting this process.
Enrollment Authorization Form
* Required Fields