Why broadband is better
Greenlight has deployed the latest in cable, Internet, and telephone technologies. The system includes the best equipment available from leading broadband suppliers like Scientific-Atlanta and Alcatel. Alcatel is a market leader in fiber to the premises (FTTP) optical access technology. The Alcatel architecture is deployed worldwide and serving other FTTP systems across North America. Alcatel equipment delivers true triple play services including high-speed data, carrier class voice services, and cable, all across a single fiber to the customer premises.
The technology may be complicated, but the end result is the ability of Greenlight to deliver an unparalleled level of service to subscribers.
- State-of-the-art network offering high-speed data, voice (telephone) and video (cable TV)
- The ability to meet diverse customer requirements with one network
- Greater security of data than copper or coax networks
- Furthest reach in optical access for significant improvement in availability of services throughout the community
- Per-Port/per-application bandwidth management for each application enabling greater customer service options such as specific Internet tiers and traffic prioritization