Our natural gas supply became more reliable with the recent completion of our 19-mile Southern Loop near U.S. 264. The new line provides service to thousands of new customers and boosts system reliability for all of Wilson Energy's customers.
Currently, we have about 381 miles of gas main in place, but there's plenty of room for you, too. Whether you're considering an industry, a small business or a home in our community, we have plenty of gas to meet your needs.
Natural Gas Service Area
Future Natural Gas Expansion Areas
- Cranberry Ridge Subdivision Phase II
- Duck Landing Subdivision
- Heritage Place Subdivision-Meadowmont
- Jamestown Subdivision Phase II
- Lake Wilson Falls Subdivision
- London Church Road, from Quality Drive to Corbett Ave
- Ramblewood Subdivision
- Surrey Meadows Subdivision Section VII