Historic Landmarks

Address: 304 NASH ST NE   Location ID: 32732
Landmark Name:Boykin-Edmundson House   Build Date: ca. 1895
Current Owner: BEAMAN LEASING 3/5 INT DRB 
Historic District Name: Old Wilson
Interactive Maps   Landmark Page    HP Home    Back to Result
Landmark Details: Elements of both the Queen Anne and Colonial Revival styles are evident in this West Nash Street home, once a component in a prominent residential neighborhood, and currently one of a few surviving homes in an area of commercial development. It features German lap siding, large 1/1 windows, paired Tuscan columns and a delicately turned balustrade. It is associated with J.R. and Ida Boykin; and Haywood Edmundson Jr., a pioneer of the Wilson tobacco market; and his son. It is currently used as a law office.
Historic Picture archives: Year

Historic Documents: